Work for UsWe need exceptional people to help us deliver our exceptional standards.
We currently have two opportunities to work for us. If you’re interested, complete the form to the right and attach an up to date CV.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant. The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a strong background in hospitality recruitment or currently working within industry
- Hold a proven track record in a similar role
- Bring on new clients
- Build and lead a team
In return you will get:
- Excellent basic salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
- % company shares
We are seeking ambitious and passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the industry.
About the role
Are you an experienced hospitality professional looking for a career in recruitment? We are recruiting a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You must be a well organised individual working with 4/5 star hotels, restaurants, private member clubs or contract catering clients.
Candidate must have:
- Experience as a Chef or FOH
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales skills
- Ability to multi task
The ideal candidate will be an empathic, outgoing, friendly individual yet a professional team player who can work well under pressure and is determined to succeed in all aspects of the role.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Bringing in new clients and candidates
- Head hunting
- Requesting and checking candidate references
- Briefing candidates
- Organising interviews
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary between client and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients
- Other duties as required
- Good basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Uncapped Commission
- Opportunity for career progression
- Work life balance
- Full training provided