Work for UsWe need exceptional people to help us deliver our exceptional standards.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced recruiter. Read on to find out if you’re a right match for us and apply below.
Are you tired of KPIs?
At Ethical Workforce, we believe that our recruiters should focus on building relationships with clients and candidates and delivering on the assignments they are working on. Key Performance Indicators (or KPIs) makes this difficult so we do not use them. Aside from your monthly financial target, we do not impose any metrics on how many phone calls to clients and candidates must be made, how many CVs need to be sent out, interviews arranged and client visits made on a daily/weekly basis.
Are you not having a work / life balance? Our generous leave policy settles that. We’re not limited to the standard 28 day leave allowance. If you hit your targets, treat yourself to some time off. We won’t mind.
Work From Anywhere
Are you a highly successful recruitment professional, looking for an alternative to the humdrum of always being in the office? Or perhaps you want to work in an office environment in and amongst your colleagues? Whatever works best for you, we support that. We’re not going to keep an eye on your office hours. It doesn’t really matter. What matters is how well you produce results.
Are you looking for an interesting, flexible and challenging position that can ultimately fit around your other commitments?
Are you able to work with SME businesses and like to work with entrepreneurial leaders?
Do you believe that the success of a business is motivated, energised and happy people?
- Are you tired of KPIs?
- Are you not having work / life balance?
- Are you a highly successful recruitment professional, looking for an alternative to the humdrum of always being in the office?
- Are you looking for an interesting, flexible and challenging position that can ultimately fit around your other commitments?
- Are you able to work with SME businesses and like to work with entrepreneurial leaders?
- Do you believe that the success of a business is motivated, energised and happy people?
We are a dynamic recruitment agent in the city of London who are embarking on an exciting period of growth. We already work with an extremely strong client base and work with some exciting organisations across a number of different industries.
We offer an extremely generous commission structure, with on target earnings, as well as a basic salary for the right person.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the below experience:
- Experience of business development in a previous role – with proven examples of winning new business/clients
- Have a strong work ethic – recruitment is rewarding but can require long hours and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have previous experience of working autonomously, with little supervision
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV asap and we look forward to discussing this opportunity in more detail with you.
Benefits for Working with Us
- Good basic salary
- Work from home options
- Work life balance
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone
- No KPIs
- Genuine opportunity to grow within the company
- Discounts in prestigious restaurants and hotels across the country
- Generous holidays not limited to 28 days